Abstract and Paper Submission is open
Deadline for Abstracts and invited Submissions: Wednesday, 14 June 2017
Guidelines for Submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Presentation type: E-Poster or short Oral
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
- To correct/change an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- Modification of abstracts will not be possible later than the above deadline.
The following types of submission are invited:
Abstract: one-page structured abstract presented as a talk or poster
Panel: forum for moderated analysis of an important issue or emerging trend, one-page structured abstract
Workshop: informative and interactive session
Tutorial: education session that introduces a specific topic
MODES OF PRESENTATION
Oral Presentations (submission until June 14, only)
Oral session will take place in parallel with duration of 60 minutes.
Please note that oral presentations should last no longer than 12 minutes (including 2 mins for questions).
Please be considerate to your fellow presenters and ensure you will not go over the presentation time limit - question and discussion time will be scheduled for each session.
Contributions submitted as an oral presentation may be accepted as an e-poster due to the limited amount of time slots available for presentation. If your contribution was accepted for an oral presentation, you will be invited to submit an extended paper for the congress proceedings.
The abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be presented as Poster Presentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to attract interest for your research project and engage with fellow delegates throughout the whole conference, Posters are an excellent way for presenters to focus on delivery of succinct, attention grabbing information in printed format.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address
- Daytime and evening phone number
Author and co-authors’ details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program. Please choose from the list of topics.
Tables – A maximum of 1 table of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.